To begin with this, we recommend downloading an on-site SEO checklist for personal use. In addition to that, we offer you a few tips that are simple to understand and can help you immediately produce more SEO-friendly content. Even the top SEO agency in India approves these tips.
1. Follow the "write like you talk" methodPeople often enjoy reading posts that sound like they're written by a friend or a family member. Not just this, even search engines value posts like this. Besides being relevant to you, these posts are simple to understand and are more likely to be shared. Moreover readability greatly affects bounce rates and the amount of time a reader spends on your blog.
According to us, a blog post shouldn’t sound like an expert or insider, but it should sound friendly and hence closely resonate with the audience. This type of content is indeed more approachable and in the long run, it would build a bond with search engines, as well.
2. Make the most of the headlines (and sub headlines)We all know that a good headline is an important factor that encourages a reader to your post or article. David Ogilvy once famously said, "On the average, five times as many people read the headlines as read the body copy. When you have written your headline, you have spent eighty cents out of your dollar."
As a blogger, you need to understand the importance of writing a good headline, as it is the headline that gains the maximum attention when a reader first looks at your blog post. If the reader found the headline to be uninteresting, he/she would simply switch the page and read the next one.
3. Outbound and Inbound linksYou must have seen SEO experts talking about them too often. While you may not understand the importance of links, however to make your blog post attractive, you’ll want to include two kinds within the body of every blog post you write.
- Internal links to 'deep' content - usually a certain high quality blog posts are there on the site which can appropriately represent a publisher’s main message. You can try to frequently link back to these posts.
- External links to authoritative content - Link your blog post with authoritative sources. By doing so, search engines will see your post as an authoritative resource too.
4. Write persistentlyMake it a habit to post regularly, though sometimes it can be difficult, but once you start doing it, you will see the results for yourself. Also, search engine rank a website based on how frequently they update it.
Remember, this doesn't mean you have to stuff your site with unnecessary and irrelevant content. Just keep your website updated and make it a point to post at least thrice a week. This will offer more SEO value to your blog.
5. Quality content trounces allNo matter what Google strategy is, if you spend time in creating an informative content that teaches, entertains the audience, there will always be a place for it.
Wrap upFor a blogger, the above mentioned information will be useful to begin blogging with. As a blogger, you just need to follow these steps to make your blog interesting as well as optimized for search engine. Even the top SEO agency in India conforms to the aforementioned tips.
Harleen is a creative writer who is passionate about writing on different Topics E.g, E-Commerce, Technology, Marketing and Social work. In addition, Harleen likes to research on every little detail of assign category and related market to pour out the best possible content. He is an ardent writer and honest by heart.