1. Scientific Seller - The World's Slowest Keyword Tool (And How it Steadily Wins the Race)
It's not broken. It's searching further and further away from the seed keyword. Doing thousands of increasingly creative Amazon searches, in order to find related keywords that we'd never possibly think of on our own.
2. Keyword Tool Dominator - The Amazon Keyword Tool uses Amazon's Autocomplete service to find popular long tail keywords directly from Amazon.
Keyword Tool Dominator unlocks the Autocomplete service by emulating a real human user, and repeatedly typing in hundreds of search terms into Amazon. Each time a search term is typed, Amazon provides a list of predictions (keywords and long tail keywords) of what it thinks you are searching for. Keyword Tool Dominator then simply saves all of these predictions and presents them to you.
3. Merchantwords - See what online shoppers are searching for. Explore collection of the top 60M US search terms
4. Keywordtool.io - Find Products And Keywords That People Are Searching For On Amazon
Keyword Tool Helps You Find Keywords That People Are Typing Into The Amazon Search Box
5. Amz.one - Improve Your Amazon Sales with best tools for Amazon sellers at one place.
6. Contentforest - KeywordKiwi helps you find the best keywords for products based on what buyers are searching for on Amazon.